Boiler Tube Cleaner
The StoneAge BTC-200 Boiler Tube Cleaner cleans radial tubes found in the mud and steam drums of package boilers. It fits through a standard manway and cleans boiler tubes without the need for an operator to enter the vessel. AutoBox ABX-PRO hose drive delivers up to 50 lbs (23 kg) of push to clear plugged tubes and help the hose travel long distances through multiple bends.
- Lightweight, modular design for single operator use
- Helix Drive Technology delivers up to 50 lbs (23 kg) of push to clear plugged tubes and travel long distances through multiple bends
- Independent control of forward and reverse feed rate enable operator to set dwell time for optimal cleaning
- Rail length is easily customizable to match the size of the mud drum
- Optional camera system for tube indexing and hose containment available
- Can be adapted to clean other types of boilers