Boiler Tube Cleaner
The StoneAge BTC-100 Boiler Tube Cleaning system is engineered to automate the cleaning of radial tubes found in the mud drums of package boilers that are often found in chemical and petroleum refining plants. The BTC-100 fits through a standard mud drum manway and uses StoneAge’s patent pending Helix Drive Technology to clean boiler tubes without the need for an operator to enter the vessel.
- Lightweight, modular design for single operator use
- Helix Drive Technology delivers up to 50 lbs (23 kg) of push to clear plugged tubes and travel long distances through multiple bends
- Independent control of forward and reverse feed rate enable operator to set dwell time for optimal cleaning
- Rail length is easily customizable to match the size of the mud drum
- Optional camera system for tube indexing and hose containment available
- Can be adapted to clean other types of boilers