The SL Swivel was designed to be a versatile, compact union for use in conveying high pressure fluid from a stationary line to a rotating or twisting assembly.
Due to the unique seal design, the torque necessary to rotate the swivel is relatively small, even at high pressures. At 10,000 psi only 5 in-lb is required for rotation.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Unique, leak-free seal design requires very little torque for rotation
- Multiple inlet options available mean the tool can be used at different pressures
- External grease fittings for easy maintenance
- 0° or 90° inlet connection simplifies hose routing
- Preventing hose kink
- Conveying high pressure water from a stationary line to a powered rotating or twisting assembly
- Standard equipment on Rigid Lance Machines