Large tanks and vessels can be among the most difficult cleaning challenges due to their size, limited access and internal geometries. StoneAge offers several positioning booms that keep the operator out of the tank.
Positioners provide up to 19 ft (5.8 m) of reach for the Torus 3-D tank cleaner in addition to tilt and rotation adjustments. Intended for vertical or near vertical applications.
- Easily adjustable extension/retraction lengths means the cleaning nozzle can be extended (or retracted) to a variety of insertion depths for better cleaning coverage
- 24 in. (61 cm) aluminum mounting plate secures to the vessel during cleaning operation, increasing operator safety
- Inspection hatch allows for line of sight placement of cleaning head and can be used to check cleaning progress
- Portable and easy to set up; no special tools required to position head
- Optional Control Box offers convenient controls for vertical positioning and linear speed