Now runs 3X longer between service intervals!
Designed for a wide range of pipe diameters, pressures, flows, and configurations, BJV controlled rotary nozzles are the industry standard for cleaning medium to large pipes and vessels.
The customizability of the BJV and its extensive range of accessories make it one of the most versatile nozzles in the industry. The tool can be configured for any pump/pressure/flow by swapping heads and modifying jet patterns and then combining with extensions, pull rings, centralizers or cages to accommodate a huge array of cleaning applications including pipes, stacks, tanks, rail cars, conveyors, tunnels, etc.
- Most versatile nozzle in the industry
- Compatible with a wide range of heads and jetting configurations for any pump up to 40k psi/2800 bar or up to 200 gpm/757 LPM
- Can be customized and accessorized for cleaning pipes and vessels from 4” up to 60” in diameter under the most adverse conditions
- 10K, 15K, and 22K models run 3X longer between service intervals saving considerable service cost with less downtime
- Speed control guaranteed to be maintenance-free for three years
- Pair with the AutoBox ABX-500 for a hands-free solution to many cleaning jobs