The 4” Badger self-rotary tool makes cleaning pipes with elbows easy, navigating 4 in. (102 mm) bends with controlled rotation which is important for efficiently cleaning larger pipes. The operator can choose between two rotation speeds by selecting fast or slow viscous fluid.
- Different jetting configurations allow for more or less pull and forward hitting power
- Navigates elbows as small as 4 in. (102 mm) at up to 43.5k psi (3000 bar)
- Self-rotary, speed controlled head provides complete internal coverage with optimum jet delivery
- Two speeds to choose from to maximize cleaning by choosing slower speeds for hard to clean or plugged pipes, and faster speeds for polishing easy to clean pipes with a single tool
- Multiple jetting options optimize the tool for a variety of pumps pressures and flows - unplug, polish, or run longer lines based on jetting
- Designed to easily pair with the AutoBox ABX-500 hose tractor for hands-free pipe cleaning