The SH swivel was designed to be a versatile, compact union for use in conveying high pressure fluid from a stationary line to a rotating or twisting assembly.
SH swivels can be installed between a tool’s inlet connection and the high pressure hose to prevent hose twist and ease hose handling. They can also provide compact rotary motion for a variety of low speed applications.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Unique, leak-free seal design requires very little torque for rotation
- External grease fittings for easy maintenance
- 0° or 90° inlet connection simplifies hose routing
- Floor cleaners, hose reels and shotguns
- Preventing hose kink
- Conveying high pressure water from a stationary line to a powered rotating or twisting assembly