The 2” Badger is a self-rotating swivel designed for cleaning 2–4 in. (51–102 mm) pipes with bends and long radius elbows, such as U-Tubes and process lines. The latest design includes a spring-loaded pin that ratchets the head to machined edges on the shaft. Therefore, the head can only be removed with a special head removal tool and not while in operation.
- The only self-rotary tool on the market that can navigate 2 in. (50 mm) pipes with bends
- The only tool in the industry with head locking technology for increased safety
- Unique compact design allows the tool to easily navigate pipe bends
- Multiple jetting options allow the tool to be optimized for a variety of pump pressures and flows - unplug, polish, or run longer lines based on jetting
- Optional fairing available to streamline tool during retrieval