The 4” Badger rotary nozzle is engineered with a compact length to optimize it for cleaning pipes with bends. It is capable of navigating a 90 degree elbows in pipes as small as 4” (102 mm) in diameter. The operator can adjust the speed of controlled rotation by changing the viscous fluid, and the jetting is highly configurable to meet the job conditions of any pipe cleaning application.
- Navigates elbows as small as 4 in. (102 mm) at up to 43.5k psi (3000 bar)
- 15K and 22K models run 5 times longer before needing maintenance than any competitive tool – Start a job and finish it
- Different jetting configurations allow for more or less pull and forward hitting power
- Configure jetting to meet the job conditions of any pipe cleaning application
- Large flow range to deliver more power or pull more hose
- Designed to easily pair with the AutoBox ABX-500 hose tractor for hands-free pipe cleaning