The BFW-100 is an automated system designed for hands-free online boiler cleaning that enables contractors to reduce down time by cleaning at high temperatures. With a 300 gpm (1140 l/min) flow capability, the BFW-100 can effectively clean any large vessel with limited entry access.
The BFW-100 features an adjustable cart with an air-powered boom positioner and provides excellent cleaning for pulp plant boilers, refinery and chemical plant vessels, as well as furnace radiant sections.
- Temperature resistant design reduces downtime by allowing cleaning operation while online
- Remote Control Box controls linear and rotation speeds from a safe distance
- Adjustable rail and cart allows for easy tool positioning, including elevation and angle of the lance
- Cantilever option available accommodates lengths up to 24 ft (7.3 m)
- Pulp plant boilers, refinery and chemical plant vessels, furnace radiant sections, boiler floors